Kluuf's face cream, also known as day cream, moisturizing care or face care, has been specially developed for uncomplicated skin care for men.
What makes the cream special, why is it just right for your skin, how do you use it and what else is there to know?
Our face cream is certified vegan and only uses ingredients that we classify as detrimental to people and the environment. Nevertheless, the day cream is full of valuable and highly effective ingredients, making it the perfect part of any skincare routine.
Amongst others, Kluuf's day cream for men works with:
- Niacinamide: A vitamin derivative that cooperates with the skin's natural components to strengthen the skin's barrier (thereby protecting it from environmental influences, for example) and can even reduce smaller wrinkles.
- Panthenol: Also known as provitamin B5, has a healing effect and is therefore not only found in skin care but also in wound ointments. Panthenol not only provides the skin with moisture and increases its elasticity, it also promotes the skin's regeneration process and thus has an anti-aging effect. In addition, the provitamin is even said to be support recovering from sunburns.
- Hyaluronic acid: Is a natural component of the skin (thus also very well tolerated by sensitive skin, since the body is already familiar with the ingredient), which ensures the balance of the different layers of the skin and can bind a disproportionately large amount of water. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin and also helps the epidermis (upper skin layer) to regenerate. In summary, hyaluronic acid helps men's skin to look fresh and healthy.
- Spirulina: An algae rich in antioxidants, proteins and vitamins, it is used both as a dietary supplement and in skin care. In addition to the excellent supply of nutrients, Spirulina helps to catch free radicals and thus ensures smooth and healthy skin.
- Oat Protein: These hydrolyzed proteins stimulate blood circulation for healthy and fresh skin. In addition, oat protein strengthens the skin's barrier. Sensitive skin and allergy sufferers can react sensitively to large amounts of these proteins, which is why Kluuf deliberately uses this active ingredient in carefully dosed amounts.
- Shea Butter: The shea tree is naturally found in Africa and its fruits are used to make the moisturizing butter that has become a staple of skin care. The combination of natural fatty acids and other valuable ingredients makes Shea Butter the ultimate moisturizer that prevents wrinkles and is well tolerated by all skin types.
The combination of the above and other ingredients makes our face cream a real all-rounder that makes other care products such as oils, toners, serums and so on superfluous.
From our point of view, it is more important to use a really good product in the morning and in the evening than to have to use many different products in a row to take care of the skin properly.
We prefer to apply the face cream to our hands or fingers with the dispenser. Usually three pumps are enough for the area of your face. Then we apply the face cream with our fingers to different parts of the face and slowly massage it in with circular movements. That's it.
For us, it goes without saying that our face cream is dermatologically tested.
The independent research institute proderm, with the help of dermatologists and volunteers, tested all of our products for skin compatibility, both for normal and sensitive skin. Kluuf's complete portfolio has received the top rating "very good" and can therefore be used by all skin types carefree.